PDA

View Full Version : BW 8 and the upcoming Windows 7

jarnett0001
07-04-2009, 01:43 AM
I was wondering if anyone has posted a thread yet on whether BW 8 will be compatible with the upcoming Windows 7 Operating System?

Adelphos
07-04-2009, 01:47 AM
I was wondering if anyone has posted a thread yet on whether BW 8 will be compatible with the upcoming Windows 7 Operating System?

I'm virtually certain that the BW crowd is a member of the MSDN Developer network, so they will be way ahead of the eight ball on things like this. They always have been in the past.

Michael Hanel
07-04-2009, 09:50 AM

1. Since Windows 7 is not a finished project yet, it's hard to say whether there will be any small bugs at first, but overall Windows 7 is pretty darn near the same thing as Windows Vista (but don't tell Microsoft that). So I wouldn't anticipate there being any difficulties.

And....2. The BibleWorks folks already put out their statement about the matter here (http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3819). Their conclusion: No problemo.

jarnett0001
07-04-2009, 07:21 PM
Thank you very much!