PDA

View Full Version : Verse List Organizer 2.0

Adelphos
06-22-2009, 09:56 AM
In what may be the fastest versional upgrade in history, Verse List Organizer 2.0 is now available HERE (http://www.lamblion.net/Links/links.htm)

As you will see, a new row of buttons has been added, as well as several new features.

The fastest and easiest way to see what's what is to go to the "Buttons & Icons" topic in the Help file.

All features have now been extensively tested and are working properly.

MGVH
06-22-2009, 01:00 PM
Nicely done. Thanks!

Adelphos
06-22-2009, 03:30 PM
Nicely done. Thanks!

Thanks, Mark. Since you're pretty adept at this stuff, you might cogitate on this...

I have several other projects in mind, like a module for the WLM, for example. In fact, I have in mind (only for a later date, i.e., not in the immediate future), a tabbed VLO/WLO interface where you could simply switch tabs to go back and forth between Verse List Organizer and Word List Organizer (VLO/WLO).

Since you are probably very knowlegeable about the WLM as well as the VLM, if you have any suggestions for a WLO module, please tell me as you think of them.

That goes for anyone else as well.

As usual, I promise nothing. I haven't even started the WLO yet, but given the time and grace by the Lord Jesus, these are projects that I intend to tackle in the future.

So any advance suggestions would be helpful.