PDA

View Full Version : Need help citing APA

klmeyers
06-20-2009, 04:58 PM
Hi - I am using version 7 and need to cite individual sources using APA format for a paper. Anyone out there have any help? When I view the references they are not complete enough for the info I need for APA. I need to cite Fausset Bible Dictionary, Matthew Henry Commentary, ISBE, and Strong's concordance.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I thought I read somewhere that verion 8 has complete references for sources - but I don't have that version.

Greg Ward
06-22-2009, 07:57 AM
I think the bibliographic information was inserted before BW8. In BW8 it is the last chapter in the Help file (chapter 62). Check your BW7 Help file.

Glenn Weaver
06-22-2009, 11:10 AM
Here are some bibliography entries for the items you requested. This info is only included in BW8. Only the copyright info is included in BW7, and sometimes it does not have all that you would want to include in a bibliography. These items are in MLA format, so you might need to tweak them. You will also need to replace BibleWorks, v.8. with BibleWorks, v.7. (I assume that APA uses that info.)

Faussett, A. R. Faussett Bible Dictionary (1888). n.p.: International Bible Translators, 1998. <BibleWorks, v.8.>.

Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible. n.p.: n.p. <BibleWorks, v.8.>.

Orr, James, and Melvin Grove Kyle, eds. The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia. 2nd ed. Grand Rapids: Eerdmanns, 1939. <BibleWorks, v.8.>.