PDA

View Full Version : Printing the Synposis

Joseph B. Modica
06-14-2009, 04:18 PM
Has anyone figured out how best to print a passage using the synopsis tool? I often like to have students grapple with the similarities and differences of a particular passage. I have defaulted to using a printed synopsis (i.e., Throckmorton). Any suggestions would be most appreciated.
Thanks,
--Joe

Gilbert Salinas
06-15-2009, 03:01 PM
Has anyone figured out how best to print a passage using the synopsis tool? I often like to have students grapple with the similarities and differences of a particular passage. I have defaulted to using a printed synopsis (i.e., Throckmorton). Any suggestions would be most appreciated.
Thanks,
--Joe

At this time it appears that we cannot print it.

THIS WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT FEATURE TO AN ALREADY GREAT PROGRAM!!!!

Gilbert :D

Michael Hanel
06-15-2009, 03:16 PM
At this time it appears that we cannot print it.

THIS WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT FEATURE TO AN ALREADY GREAT PROGRAM!!!!

Gilbert :D

The main way I know at present to work around this is to create a table in Word and paste each text group into the appropriate pane. I know it's not a solution to the ultimate question, but it will give you an example of a work-around in the meanwhile.

MGVH
06-15-2009, 04:59 PM
You could also take a snapshot of the screen.
Not the greatest quality and the text not editable, but it would work for smaller sections.

Adelphos
06-15-2009, 06:28 PM
The easiest way to do this at present is to choose "Edit" from the menu, which gives you complete access to the text, and then copy what you need and then paste it into whatever app you want for printing.

A printing capability would, however, make the ST a more powerful tool.