PDA

View Full Version : Copy Issues

calvary
06-14-2009, 01:12 AM
Has anyone had a problem after the latest up with this?

<$$> NAU Proverbs 10:1 The proverbs of Solomon. A wise son makes a father glad, But a foolish son is a grief to his mother.

Dollar signs before the verse-- pretty wild huh? Never had this problem before. I haven't changed anything in my settings so I'm just wondering if it's a bug.

Dave

p.s. guess I should add that my verse tags are <i><b><sup> <version> <book> <chapter>:<verse>

Michael Hanel
06-14-2009, 09:22 AM
Has anyone had a problem after the latest up with this?

<$$> NAU Proverbs 10:1 The proverbs of Solomon. A wise son makes a father glad, But a foolish son is a grief to his mother.

Dollar signs before the verse-- pretty wild huh? Never had this problem before. I haven't changed anything in my settings so I'm just wondering if it's a bug.

Dave

p.s. guess I should add that my verse tags are <i><b><sup> <version> <book> <chapter>:<verse>

Maybe it means you found the secret verse of the day and win a cash prize of one million dollars???

I've never seen it before. Is this pasting into Word, the Editor or something else?

calvary
06-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Maybe it means you found the secret verse of the day and win a cash prize of one million dollars???

I've never seen it before. Is this pasting into Word, the Editor or something else?

This is pasting into any application. It's being copied from BW into this format. I'm getting ready to install 010t. I'll see what that does.

Dave

calvary
06-15-2009, 05:46 PM
Nope... still doesn't work. In fact, look at how the Greek is copying now. Weird!

Anyone else having this problem?

<$$> NAU Colossians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother,

BYZ Colossians 1:1 ?????? ????????? ????? ??????? ??? ????????? ????, ??? ???????? ? ???????,

Thanks,
Dave

calvary
06-15-2009, 05:52 PM
I'm wondering, was there an update recently where I needed to manually install the Greek fonts? Perhaps there was and I wasn't paying attention.

Dave

MBushell
06-15-2009, 06:31 PM
My fault. It was caused by the table export fix late last week. It should be ok now in 10t. If you grabbed 't' in the last 30 minutes regrab it. I saw the bug report just after uploading 't' and made a quick fix and reposted.
Mike

calvary
06-15-2009, 07:14 PM
Oh good!!! I was hoping it wasn't some deep inbred problem on my end.

Mike Bushnell-- you're my hero! :D

Blessings,
Dave