PDA

View Full Version : BibleWorks7 and Blogger?? HELP

ms123d
05-29-2009, 02:33 PM
Hi,
Is there a way I can directly copy/paste certain words/phrases from BW7 into blogger? I already tried checking the unicode in the export function and yet when I try to paste it into another website, it comes out in english in gibberish-type format...

HELP!

thank you.

Michael Hanel
05-29-2009, 03:09 PM
Hi,
Is there a way I can directly copy/paste certain words/phrases from BW7 into blogger? I already tried checking the unicode in the export function and yet when I try to paste it into another website, it comes out in english in gibberish-type format...

HELP!

thank you.

Are you pasting into a browser or what program are you using to blog?

ms123d
05-29-2009, 03:20 PM
Just accessing blogger through Firefox...

Michael Hanel
05-29-2009, 03:41 PM
Just accessing blogger through Firefox...

Try doing the same thing you'd normally do except use Internet Explorer. Tell me if it works. I think I've asked about this before and it has to do with how programs receive unicode text. It didn't sound like there was much BW could do on their end to make them accept it.

Thus the only work around I know would be to first paste whatever text you're copying to the BW Editor, and then recopy from there to FF. That will correctly copy Unicode.

MBushell
05-30-2009, 03:30 PM
[QUOTE=ms123d;18315]Hi,
QUOTE]
You can try changing the "Filter RTF Export for maximum compatibility" setting in SETUP | General | Flags | Export Options.

It would help to know what text you are trying to Export. Firefox may require that you install additional support for some langauges like Far Eastern text.

You should cotact Customer Service on Monday. They deal routinely with these types of issues. There may be some Windows options that you need to set or install.

Mike