PDA

View Full Version : Wallace ExSyn Graphic Problem

Soxfan23
05-05-2009, 04:46 AM
When Wallace's "Exegetical Syntax" module is open on pg. 230/231, the graphic that discusses the use of the article is partially covering another graphic, making it unreadable, and also partially covering some text describing the individualizing article.

Does anybody else see this?

SCSaunders
05-05-2009, 07:37 AM
.... Does anybody else see this?Just took a quick look and yes.

Ken Neighoff
05-05-2009, 10:41 AM
Yes, I have the same problem with the graphics on those pages.

J Kendall
05-05-2009, 04:55 PM
This is a long-standing problem. I reported it a long time ago via the web interface and more recently by e-mail in Feb 2007, together with the issues below. The response I received indicated that the folks at BibleWorks had a list of other typos to deal with in Wallace. With all their other developments, one can understand why this hasn't been a priority.

Chart 19 straddles pages 230-231 and overlaps chart 20 and some text instead of being placed correctly on page 230.
Chart 21 straddles pages 243-244 instead of being placed correctly on page 243.
Chart 22 is placed incorrectly on page 244 and obscures some of the text.
Chart 41 on page 409 is incorrect. It reads MIDDLE where it should read PASSIVE and vice versa.
The hyperlinks are missing in the Scripture Index for John 1:1

John
--
John Kendall
Cardiff
Wales

Glenn Weaver
05-06-2009, 10:02 AM
Hi Folks,

Yes, we are aware of the problem with the graphics in Wallace. I'm sorry that we have not yet been able to repair this problem. We will get to it as soon as we can, but we have a few other databases to work on before we can work fix the graphics in Wallace.

When you find database errors, please send the error report to dberrors_at_bibleworks.com. In this way the report will go to the proper person for future action. We don't always see the errors reported on the forums.

Blessings,