PDA

View Full Version : Keeping the Highlighting

frankenfro
07-22-2004, 11:11 AM
I did a search for ┼upostellw in the BGM and JOM and imported both lists to the VLM. I then remapped them to the BGT and JOS, but when i did this, the highlighting disappeared. Is there a way to keep the highlighting when i remap multiple databases? I noticed that i also lost the highlighting when i imported entire CC to a verse list that i had already imported another list to. Anyway to keep the highlighting?

I also notice that i lose the highlighting when i open the copy center and choose "Copy to Application with this Title." But if i copy to Editor and then copy the Editor to a word document, the highlighting stays. Weird. I don't mind printing from the editor, but the editor doesn't group the verses the same as when i copy them to a document. I like to copy multiple versions at a time, all grouped together with a space between different verses. I haven't figured out if the editor can do this without my having to manually do it.

Any way to keep the highlighting?????

Joe Fleener
07-23-2004, 06:41 AM
I did a search for ┼upostellw in the BGM and JOM and imported both lists to the VLM. I then remapped them to the BGT and JOS, but when i did this, the highlighting disappeared. Is there a way to keep the highlighting when i remap multiple databases?
I don't think you can do this, but it would be nice.

I noticed that i also lost the highlighting when i imported entire CC to a verse list that i had already imported another list to. Anyway to keep the highlighting?
This too would be nice. I think what you are seeing now is "normal."

I also notice that i lose the highlighting when i open the copy center and choose "Copy to Application with this Title." But if i copy to Editor and then copy the Editor to a word document, the highlighting stays.

Any way to keep the highlighting?????
This should be controled by the flags set under tools-options-option flags-Export options

Make sure you have the first four options checked.

frankenfro
07-23-2004, 09:49 AM
well, i went back to make sure i had all the correct boxes checked on the Export options and checked the first 5, but it still doesn't make a difference. The highlighting seems to stay with every option in the copy center except Copy to Application with this Title, which, for me, has the best formatting when copied straight from BW to Word. But oh well, it's not that big of a deal that i can't do it another way, it's just one or two extra steps. Thanks for your help.