PDA

View Full Version : Spurious Space Not Fixed

Adelphos
04-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Can someone confirm that there are still TWO spaces between the text and the reference in the new update, i.e., 8.0.008e.1

In Options | Copy To Clipboard, make sure these boxes are checked --

1. Use User-defined Book Names
2. Export Formatting
3. Superscript Verse Numbers
4. Place References After Text
5. Enclose verse text in quotes

And make sure your tags are --

<i> <book> <chapter>:<verse>

I still get TWO spaces after the last quotation and the book, chapter, verse with the italic <i> selected, whereas I get only ONE space without the italic.

IOW, the TWO spaces is incorrect.

Can anyone reproduce this please?

SkipB
04-03-2009, 05:31 PM
Scott I can't actually confirm the two spaces. But that's because whenever I copy selected browse text every verse begins on a new line and the reference is on a new line. There is infact a space before the italicized reference and a space after the quotation mark on the previous line.
When however I use the popup copy window and copy to clipboard, the text on the clipboard is in paragraph format and there is only one space between the quotation mark and the reference string.
I don't know if that is of any help or not.

Adelphos
04-03-2009, 05:42 PM
Scott I can't actually confirm the two spaces. But that's because whenever I copy selected browse text every verse begins on a new line and the reference is on a new line. There is infact a space before the italicized reference and a space after the quotation mark on the previous line.

Thanks, Skip. I get TWO spaces on both of my computers, so even though the update says this is fixed, I don't think it is.

BTW: I love the new descriptions in the updates. This really is nice.

MBushell
04-03-2009, 08:46 PM
Scott,

Try

<i><book> <chapter>:<verse></i>

instead of

Mike

Adelphos
04-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Scott,

Try

<i><book> <chapter>:<verse></i>

instead of

Mike

Works like a charm. Muchas gracias.

You and Michael and the rest of the team really outdid yourself with this upgrade. This is the most significant and comprehensive and valuable upgrade ever.