PDA

View Full Version : I Had No Idea!!!

Adelphos
03-28-2009, 04:16 PM
You all undersold BW8.

Yes, I was expecting a souped up version with some additional trinkets, but what I got was FAR superior to what I expected.

First off, the entire program is pure SLICK. The installation is slick (and flawless), the interface is slick... everything is pure SLICK.

Also, since me and Jim were instrumental in getting this feature included, let me say that I absolutely LOVE the CL tab feature, i.e., where you just type "t 3" or "t 7" or what-have-you to switch tabs. Wow.

And SO much more, most of which has been covered, but overall, without going into detail, the program is MUCH more impressive in person.

Guess my sleep will have to wait.

What a truly great upgrade. It's worth a lot more than I paid for it. :rolleyes:

SCSaunders
03-29-2009, 08:30 AM
Also, since me and Jim were instrumental in getting this feature included, let me say that I absolutely LOVE the CL tab feature, i.e., where you just type "t 3" or "t 7" or what-have-you to switch tabs. Wow.That is cool. I just tried it. Very, very nice!

united_by_truth
03-30-2009, 09:45 AM
Ordered mine on the 24th, got it on the 28th! I have been using BW since v2, I think. My reaction was the same as Adelphos'. In fact I planned to write a similar post. Installation was so fast and easy both in Windows and in Wine on Linux! I have already discovered so many improvements that really save time.

I had grown used to good things from BW, but this is over the top.