PDA

View Full Version : Boldface References

Limozine
07-21-2004, 09:32 AM
Hello,

I recently upgraded my PC from Windows Me to XP, and this necessitated reinstalling BW (I have version 5.0, btw). Before this upgrade, whenever I highlighted a passage in browse mode, hit ctrl-c to copy to the clipboard, and sent the entire passage to my word processor (WordPerfect 8.0), the full biblical reference preceding the block was in boldface. Now it is not, and I cannot figure out what setting does this. Help please!

Thanks

Mike

Mark Langley
07-21-2004, 09:51 AM
Hi Mike,

I think what you are looking for is in Tools|Options|Option Flags|Results Window Configuration Options|Display Results Window References in Bold. Be sure and check that box.

Hope this helps.

Hello,

I recently upgraded my PC from Windows Me to XP, and this necessitated reinstalling BW (I have version 5.0, btw). Before this upgrade, whenever I highlighted a passage in browse mode, hit ctrl-c to copy to the clipboard, and sent the entire passage to my word processor (WordPerfect 8.0), the full biblical reference preceding the block was in boldface. Now it is not, and I cannot figure out what setting does this. Help please!

Thanks

Mike

Limozine
07-22-2004, 05:40 PM
Thanks for the info Mark, but I already have that option checked. My exports still do not export in boldface.

Thanks for the advice anyway. Maybe someone can suggest something else.

Mike

Mark Langley
07-22-2004, 05:48 PM
Hi Mike,

What are your settings under the Exports Options under the Options? Export formatting? RFT and CR/LFs settings?

Thanks for the info Mark, but I already have that option checked. My exports still do not export in boldface.

Thanks for the advice anyway. Maybe someone can suggest something else.

Mike

Limozine
07-23-2004, 12:39 PM
Hey,

I had already tried all those, Mark. Nothing worked. Finally, I did a full uninstall/reinstall, and the problem was fixed! Simple as that. Evidently some .ini file was corrupted or something.

thanks for your help

Mark Langley
07-23-2004, 12:42 PM
Well, I am glad you got it to work. :)

Hey,

I had already tried all those, Mark. Nothing worked. Finally, I did a full uninstall/reinstall, and the problem was fixed! Simple as that. Evidently some .ini file was corrupted or something.

thanks for your help