PDA

View Full Version : cant remember how to shut off foot notes

hunter2321
03-23-2009, 12:33 PM
when i copy a text into my sermon notes, the foot note lettering is following. somewhere in an update, the system switched me back and i cant find the right spot to turn it off.

any clues?:confused:

Ken Neighoff
03-23-2009, 02:51 PM
on the bottom bar you just need to double click on the term "TR notes" that will turn off the translator note icons when you copy into a word document

Michael Hanel
03-23-2009, 03:59 PM
on the bottom bar you just need to double click on the term "TR notes" that will turn off the translator note icons when you copy into a word document

Alternatively (with the same result), if you have already mouse clicked in the Browse Window portion of the screen simply type "N" on your keyboard to toggle notes.

hunter2321
03-23-2009, 05:50 PM
ya know, some of this stuff i just plain loose after awhile.

cyuper
09-24-2009, 10:26 AM
Thanks for the solution!

ISalzman
09-24-2009, 11:20 AM

I believe performing the action you suggested not only turns off the notes when copying into a Word document, but also turns off the translator notes in the Browse Window as well. These same will not be visible in the Browse Window until you toggle the notes on again. Ken, you may have intended to say this, but your post, as is, may have been subject to misinterpretation.