PDA

View Full Version : viewing text of verses found in Analysis tab

almather
02-25-2009, 02:38 PM
For BW8. Today, I had the Analysis tab open while mousing over some English versions. Some of these versions would display a cross reference verse list. I did open the cross reference tab, and often found more verses than was listed in the Analysis tab and sometimes not the same verses.

So my question: how does one, easily, view the text(s) from the cross reference lists that one find in the Analysis tab?

I did spend some time looking in the help section, but didn't see any thing that addressed this, though my wife might say that that was typical. :)

Thank you.

Al

jfidel
02-25-2009, 02:59 PM
Hi Al,

What you are seeing are the bible notes associated with the English Texts. If you open NET you will see lots of notes. Some of the notes are also references.

Hope this helps

John Fidel

MBushell
02-25-2009, 03:45 PM
For BW8. Today, I had the Analysis tab open while mousing over some English versions. Some of these versions would display a cross reference verse list. I did open the cross reference tab, and often found more verses than was listed in the Analysis tab and sometimes not the same verses.

So my question: how does one, easily, view the text(s) from the cross reference lists that one find in the Analysis tab?

I did spend some time looking in the help section, but didn't see any thing that addressed this, though my wife might say that that was typical. :)

Thank you.

Al
Al,
I'm not sure what you are looking at. If you are looking at the NAS/NAU notes, it will list the xrefs in the margin of the printed version. If you want to view the text of these references, switch to the xrefs tab and select NAS/NAU xrefs from the list of xref databases.
Mike

almather
02-25-2009, 04:02 PM
Mike, that is it. I had forgotten about the part to change versions, so I was not getting the same notes/verses.

I was using ESV and had ESV in the X-ref tab, but had not gone into the first tab to go to ESV, xfers to ESV.

Thanks.

Al