PDA

View Full Version : Adelphos?

ingosorke
02-20-2009, 01:10 PM
Anybody know where Adelphos (Scott) from lamblion.net went? A regular participant of the forum, he all the sudden dropped off the radar. Just concerned for him . . .

Ingo

Michael Hanel
02-20-2009, 03:09 PM
Anybody know where Adelphos (Scott) from lamblion.net went? A regular participant of the forum, he all the sudden dropped off the radar. Just concerned for him . . .

Ingo

If I remember correctly he has not (yet) upgraded to BW8. Since much of the current discussion on the forums is around that, I assume he hasn't had as much opportunity for input.

ingosorke
02-20-2009, 03:23 PM
Simple enough! He needs to get on with it then and do his part in helping the economy . . .

Adelphos
02-20-2009, 05:50 PM
Simple enough! He needs to get on with it then and do his part in helping the economy . . .

Waiting for you all to become experts so I can have all my questions answered at once when I upgrade, which I will probably do in the not too distant future.

Thanks for the concern... and as you know from me already, I hope everybody will heed the advice given by the Holy Spirit when he says --

"Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?" 2 Corinthians 13:5

Michael Hanel
02-20-2009, 10:40 PM
"Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?" 2 Corinthians 13:5

Is it okay if I just go by the Greek for that verse, I can't figure out what the English says? ;)

SCSaunders
02-21-2009, 09:37 AM
LOLcatToo cool!

I'm a "LOLcats Only" scholar myself. 1611. 12:20. $19.95. Whatever one. No matter. The point is, it's the exact translation the opossum Paul hadethith on all ud hiz travelz.