PDA

View Full Version : Sorted Resources Menu

MBushell
02-11-2009, 10:03 PM
There was a request somewhere that the BW8 Resources menu be displayed in sorted order. I can't find the request, but in any case the menu is sorted now. Let us know if there are any problems with this.
Mike

Ben Spackman
02-11-2009, 10:32 PM
It would be really nice to have the Hebrew above the Greek, since if any Greek is checked, it means you have to scroll to the Hebrew.

Actually, if everything were just in one stack, like the version display order, that would be ideal. (I'd like to stack the grammars above the lexicons too, but that doesn't seem to be an option.)

Thanks!

Edit: I misunderstood. I thought this was about the appearance of resources in the Resource Window on the right.

MBushell
02-11-2009, 10:37 PM
It would be really nice to have the Hebrew above the Greek, since if any Greek is checked, it means you have to scroll to the Hebrew.

Actually, if everything were just in one stack, like the version display order, that would be ideal. (I'd like to stack the grammars above the lexicons too, but that doesn't seem to be an option.)

Thanks!

Edit: I misunderstood. I thought this was about the appearance of resources in the Resource Window on the right.
Ben,
I'll take a look at the Resources Window layout later. It is on my list. Confusing the two is understandable.
Mike

Adamsen
02-12-2009, 05:14 PM
There was a request somewhere that the BW8 Resources menu be displayed in sorted order. I can't find the request, but in any case the menu is sorted now. Let us know if there are any problems with this.
Mike

So far it seems to function well. Thank you very much. I like it! :)