PDA

View Full Version : tab options

waynesteury
02-10-2009, 11:24 AM
As I understand the TABS in the Search window, the "search limits" are supposed to be saved. I have set Tab 1 as my Ruth Hebrew study, Tab 2 as my Byz Acts study, etc. I want just Ruth search limits under Tab 1 and then just Acts limits under Tab 2. But these do not stay - the tabs all change in the search limits when I change another. Is this working correctly? :)

Adamsen
02-10-2009, 01:22 PM
As I understand the TABS in the Search window, the "search limits" are supposed to be saved. I have set Tab 1 as my Ruth Hebrew study, Tab 2 as my Byz Acts study, etc. I want just Ruth search limits under Tab 1 and then just Acts limits under Tab 2. But these do not stay - the tabs all change in the search limits when I change another. Is this working correctly? :)

Your understanding is correct. So the answer is that it is not functioning correctly.

The most recent version 8.0.006v.1 functions normally here. What version are you using?

Maybe you could try to clear all the tabs and see if that helps?

waynesteury
02-11-2009, 08:19 AM
Hey, I found the answer to my own problem. To save search limits, go to Tools/options/General/Command Line Search Options and CHECK "remember command line ranges."

Simple! :D

Adamsen
02-11-2009, 08:22 AM
Hey, I found the answer to my own problem. To save search limits, go to Tools/options/General/Command Line Search Options and CHECK "remember command line ranges."

Simple! :D

All these options. I had totally forgotten about that one. Sorry. I did even see that it was checked here.