PDA

View Full Version : Drag text from Browse Window into editor

Ben Spackman
02-09-2009, 10:38 AM
I click-and-drag lots of the original text into my notes, particularly Hebrew. When doing this, all of the Hebrew copies as right-justified and (apparently) with a cursor-return.

This means that dragging the text into a note really messes it up. Compare the two pictures below (first one came in oddly large, scroll down to the second), in which I'm replacing "lavo" with the Hebrew. (The vertical line after "on" is the cursor.)

I don't think this was the case in BW7. And I don't see any relevant settings in the copy dialogue for leaving out cursor-returns, though I'm still trying to wrap my head around the new copy settings.

Dan Phillips
02-09-2009, 07:01 PM
Yeah, good luck with that, Ben. I posted (and bumped) the exact same question (http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3440) about BW7, and no one had the answer.

Now, in BW8, it's odd. For no apparent reason, about 75% of the time it copies left-justified the way I want it, nice and easy for notes. But the other times, it's right-justified, and just wacky. Even if I Ctrl+A, Ctrl+L, it still types as if it's right-justified.

I've made no sense of it whatever.

Dan Phillips
02-12-2009, 07:40 PM
(See? Toldja. :( )