PDA

View Full Version : BW8 unlock codes

bobvenem
01-28-2009, 07:13 PM
<message removed>

calvary
01-28-2009, 08:02 PM
Check this thread. Some people indicated how long their wait was.

http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3468

My wait is probably not the standard, as I have been waiting since the 16th. After about 4 emails 3 phone calls and filling out 3 online forms I still haven't heard a peep.:confused:

Dave

Michael Hanel
01-28-2009, 08:03 PM
Just got BW8 today (shipped overnight). Since I haven't received any unlock codes yet via email for BDAG, HALOT, et. al., I sent an email to service@bibleworks.com.

Of those who have had to send unlock code requests to BibleWorks, what has been the turnaround time for receiving them? Not looking to complain, just want a timeframe.

I can't tell you timeframe, but it seems that most people who had HALOT and BDAG delayed were people who got them a long time ago (i.e. BW5) and it seemed like whatever method BW support used to verify ppl's codes didn't immediately find these older ones. I'm not sure if that's been resolved by now, but one way perhaps to guarantee quicker response on those is to send them your old BDAG/HALOT codes.

Then again, that might just be more mail for them to sort through. I haven't heard anything definitive...

calvary
01-28-2009, 08:06 PM
I can't tell you timeframe, but it seems that most people who had HALOT and BDAG delayed were people who got them a long time ago (i.e. BW5) and it seemed like whatever method BW support used to verify ppl's codes didn't immediately find these older ones. I'm not sure if that's been resolved by now, but one way perhaps to guarantee quicker response on those is to send them your old BDAG/HALOT codes.

Then again, that might just be more mail for them to sort through. I haven't heard anything definitive...

That may very well be why mine is taking so long. I ordered them the day they were available if I remember correctly.

Dave

MBushell
01-28-2009, 08:38 PM
If you have been waiting more than 2 days send me a list of your old codes and I will see that you get your new codes tomorrow even if I have to generate new ones myself. I apologize for the inconvenience. We clearly "misunderestimated" how easy it would be to automate the code replacement process. Mea Culpa. In the unlikely event that I am inundated with requests, I may not be able to fulfill this promise, but I will try.

I really do think the office is close to the end of this. But I will touch base with Rick tomorrow and wee where we are and let everyone know.

God bless,
Mike

hubmair
01-28-2009, 10:41 PM
Do we send them to a particular email address?

If you have been waiting more than 2 days send me a list of your old codes and I will see that you get your new codes tomorrow even if I have to generate new ones myself. I apologize for the inconvenience. We clearly "misunderestimated" how easy it would be to automate the code replacement process. Mea Culpa. In the unlikely event that I am inundated with requests, I may not be able to fulfill this promise, but I will try.

I really do think the office is close to the end of this. But I will touch base with Rick tomorrow and wee where we are and let everyone know.

God bless,
Mike

MBushell
01-29-2009, 12:26 AM
Do we send them to a particular email address?

Just finda message from me above and click on my name and choose the option to send a private message. I do need the usual stuff, address, serial numbers, and so on, so I can pass them along to the office.

Mike

hubmair
01-29-2009, 01:02 AM
Just finda message from me above and click on my name and choose the option to send a private message. I do need the usual stuff, address, serial numbers, and so on, so I can pass them along to the office.

Mike

Thanks taking the time to do this. I will send it to you.

kimlei
01-29-2009, 07:27 PM
It comforts me to know there are others not getting what they should to.
I have sent 3 emails to the bw service not getting any answer.
I put my hope to get the activation codes after this opportunity offered in the previous messages. I put my hope to you Mr. Bushell !!

:confused:

Alan Johnson
01-29-2009, 08:04 PM
I received my unlock codes today...before BW8 arrived. :) (I got an email today saying it shipped yesterday.)

hubmair
01-29-2009, 11:36 PM
I got mine today as well.

calvary
01-30-2009, 12:37 AM
Mine came today. :)

Dave