PDA

View Full Version : BibleWorks Training Workshop in the UK: any interest?

Ewan MacLeod
07-09-2004, 04:42 AM
If there was a BibleWorks Training Workshop in the UK rather than the US, how many people would attend? If enough people came, I would consider organising one. If you are potentially interested in a workshop in the UK (no commitment at this stage), please could you reply telling me:

how interested you are,
whereabouts you live,
how far you would consider travelling,
whether you could attend on a week day or weekend.

Depending on the interest, we will see if it is worth pursuing further.

Regards,

Ewan MacLeod

Gontroppo
07-09-2004, 05:55 PM
And, how many people would be interested if a course were held in Sydney or Canberra?

[I could attend those, but other capitals are too far away.]

We could host you all in Bathurst, of course, and give you a free drive around Mt Panorama ... at 60 kph, though!

David McKay

Greg Crawford
07-10-2004, 03:19 AM
I would be willing to come to a training session in Sydney, Canberra, or for that matter, Bathurst. (I'd prefer to get my speed up with BibleWorks though, rather than in driving a circuit around Mt Panorama!)

And, how many people would be interested if a course were held in Sydney or Canberra?

[I could attend those, but other capitals are too far away.]

We could host you all in Bathurst, of course, and give you a free drive around Mt Panorama ... at 60 kph, though!

David McKay

Kevin Ahronson
07-12-2004, 01:46 AM
I would definately be interested in this.

I run a Christian bookshop in Sutton, Surrey (about 12 miles SW of London) and I'd be delighted to publicise any local event.

mima
07-15-2004, 02:24 PM
Dear Ewan

I'm very interested in attending a BibleWorks training course in the UK. Weekdays rather than weekends would be best and how about in a big city like Leeds? The university here has many computer clusters!

Cheers
Diana Zanker

Charlie
07-21-2004, 12:16 PM
We have not yet had an invitation to teach a workshop in the UK. See the training page (http://www.bibleworks.com/training/)of our website for hosting requirements and contact us at training@bibleworks.com if you are in a position to issue an invitation and want to discuss dates. We are already filling up our 2005 schedule.

Richard Syed
07-22-2004, 09:44 AM
I might be interested if it was fairly near Gloucestershire, and if it looked as if it might deal with aspects that I would find interesting (i.e. connected with translation). Not prepared to travel far, but any time of the week OK. So even though I may not actually be able to come I'd still like to hear of any developments.

Richard Syed
richard.syed@btinternet.com)

Joe Fleener
07-23-2004, 07:02 AM
I know you are looking for serious responces, but I just wanted to mention that I would love to go to training in the UK or in Sydney or Canberra, but for now, I think that will only be in my dreams!! :)