PDA

View Full Version : Tracking Number on my order?

mileskor
01-15-2009, 10:53 PM
Can you BW folks give me a proper USPS tracking number for my order of BW8? Thanks

Gospelizer
01-15-2009, 11:04 PM
You should have received it via email. You did not?

Gospelizer
01-15-2009, 11:09 PM
Just looking at the email that they sent me. It was in response to a question that I sent them. My suggestion is to email service@bibleworks.com and ask for a tracking number. Be prepared for a long wait for a response...they are busy.

I tracked mine and the USPS web site said that it had been delivered yesterday. Still nothing. The post office is trying to track it down. I am so much more comfortable with UPS!

tcblack
01-16-2009, 01:15 PM
Can you BW folks give me a proper USPS tracking number for my order of BW8? Thanks

Go to the Your*account (https://store.bibleworks.com/member/) webpage on bibleworks.com.
Login
Click Track your Orders (https://store.bibleworks.com/member/em_ot_summary.php).

The tracking number, order number and all that information will be there.

Gospelizer
01-16-2009, 02:35 PM
Go to the Your*account (https://store.bibleworks.com/member/) webpage on bibleworks.com.
Login
Click Track your Orders (https://store.bibleworks.com/member/em_ot_summary.php).

The tracking number, order number and all that information will be there.

Thanks, Thomas! Forgot about that.:confused:

Ken Neighoff
01-16-2009, 04:24 PM
Maybe the USPS is backed up to. I had BW8 in my hand and was just curious, two days after receiving it, the USPS tracking code, stated that they had received information from the supplier about a pickup and to check back later for further information on delivery. :)

mileskor
01-16-2009, 08:20 PM
Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Unfortunately the number that came with the email that BW sent me was just an order # for BW's purposes, and it doesn't correspond to any number formats that USPS uses. Also, when I look at the transaction in "My Account" it's the exact same number. So I still don't know where my BW8 package is. Any other suggestions?

Greg Ward
01-16-2009, 09:40 PM
When I logged into my BW account, the Order Number (the number from the email) was listed as Status: Shipped. In the Additional Information, the shipping method and tracking number was listed. (US Mail tracking seems to be a little different.)

Did you see that on your account?

Gospelizer
01-16-2009, 10:19 PM
Almost sounds like your order has not been shipped. A tracking number will not appear until shipment.

bshauger
01-16-2009, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Unfortunately the number that came with the email that BW sent me was just an order # for BW's purposes, and it doesn't correspond to any number formats that USPS uses. Also, when I look at the transaction in "My Account" it's the exact same number. So I still don't know where my BW8 package is. Any other suggestions?

Was it an email stating your order was received - an Order Confirmation with the Subject of "BibleWorks Order xxxxx" or was it an email stating your order was shipped with the Subject of "BibleWorks Order Number xxxxx Shipped"? If it was the former, you order hasn't been shipped yet, if the later then follow the link, log into the store, select track order and then under the order summary in the Additional Information column on the right you will see the tracking number.

mileskor
01-17-2009, 12:11 AM
Here's exactly what the "Additional Information" section of my order said:

"This order was shipped via USPS (International) on 1/12/2009. "

bshauger
01-17-2009, 12:24 AM
Sorry, I didn't realize it was shipped International. That probably changes the picture drastically. You'll have to go to USPS.com and see how long it takes to typically ship from the US to where you are.

tcblack
01-17-2009, 09:02 AM
IIRC international shipping does not always have delivery confirmation either which is what that tracking number is all about.

toph
01-17-2009, 03:05 PM
FYI, my order (USPS International to Germany) was shipped on 1/9/2009 and arrived today. I did not receive a tracking number, either.

I guess you'll just have to wait another couple of business days.

But: Cheer up! It's worth the wait!

mileskor
01-21-2009, 10:22 PM
Bibleworks 8 arrived in the mail yesterday (Jan 20). Thanks BW staff!