PDA

View Full Version : Best New Feature

Adelphos
01-13-2009, 11:06 PM
For those of you who have BW8 and have had a chance to play with it a bit, I would like to hear what is your favorite new feature? I'd make a poll, but I don't know how to do that here. Anyway, please sound off on your favorite new feature, and please only choose one.

SkipB
01-14-2009, 12:25 AM
By far it has been the ability to make my own cross reference database. I have been busy all day linking threads together that I have had in random NotaBene files just so I didn't loose them. I have never used the note feature a lot, just didn't fit my work flow well. But now combined with the cross-references I will probably use it more often to explain my connections. It just "jelled" with my work style.:D

Michael Hanel
01-14-2009, 12:32 AM
By far it has been the ability to make my own cross reference database. I have been busy all day linking threads together that I have had in random NotaBene files just so I didn't loose them. I have never used the note feature a lot, just didn't fit my work flow well. But now combined with the cross-references I will probably use it more often to explain my connections. It just "jelled" with my work style.:D

And if you have any genius new revelations w X-refs, you can share them with others :)

SCSaunders
01-14-2009, 08:12 AM
Still breakin' this bad boy in, so I don't know what new feature will eventually take the "my favorite" title, but I do luvs the browse tab feature in the analysis window.

http://i40.tinypic.com/28khkc4.png

Yes, I could set up a parallel window from the command line, but I like having it right here in the analysis window.