PDA

View Full Version : BWW 7.0 Updates

bshauger
01-10-2009, 03:02 PM
Last week I checked for BWW 7.0 updates and saw one for 7.0.020 that said it was crucial so I ran the patch. Today when I checked for updates the list was a mile long! There were Bibleworks exe updates in the list back to 7.0.012 and newer as well as many module updates. Has anyone else noticed this (that isn't playing with Version 8 now! - mine is hopefully on the way)?

revaaron
01-10-2009, 03:05 PM
I ran the update for 7.0.020a.1 on both my Vista Home Premium computer and my XP-Pro computer and did not find the list you are speaking of. I am not sure why that would show up for you.

Michael Hanel
01-10-2009, 03:11 PM
Last week I checked for BWW 7.0 updates and saw one for 7.0.020 that said it was crucial so I ran the patch. Today when I checked for updates the list was a mile long! There were Bibleworks exe updates in the list back to 7.0.012 and newer as well as many module updates. Has anyone else noticed this (that isn't playing with Version 8 now! - mine is hopefully on the way)?

It sounds like your Updater got toggled so that it shows all downloaded patches. I forget the exact pull down menu title it's under, but it's like the second one when the updater is open "Show all applied patches."

bshauger
01-10-2009, 03:19 PM
Oh yes, you are correct! How silly of me! Wow, that makes me feel a whole lot better!

Ironically, when I did go to Help in the updater and selected "show update history" the 020 update wasn't there. That raised my concern.

Thanks!

Precha1
01-10-2009, 11:07 PM
I was beginning to feel as if I was the only one who had not received BW 8 yet. Looking forward to its arrival in my mailbox sometime next week.