PDA

View Full Version : Open Office?

mileskor
01-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Is BW8 compatible with OpenOffice for the Ctrl-Shift-B function (i.e., importing text)?

Adelphos
01-07-2009, 04:14 PM
Is BW8 compatible with OpenOffice for the Ctrl-Shift-B function (i.e., importing text)?

Yes it is, at least, BW7 is, so I'm sure BW8 is as well.

mileskor
01-21-2009, 11:20 PM
When I do the "ctrl+shift+B" function, the BW window that pops up isn't right. It only has the field to type the reference, an 'options' button and a 'copy' button. I only use OpenOffice - MS Word isn't an option for me. Any suggestions?

Adelphos
01-21-2009, 11:24 PM
When I do the "ctrl+shift+B" function, the BW window that pops up isn't right. It only has the field to type the reference, an 'options' button and a 'copy' button. I only use OpenOffice - MS Word isn't an option for me. Any suggestions?

I don't have BW8 so I can't comment, but in BW7 you are correct, i.e., the popup window is not right with OpenOffice.

Michael Hanel
01-21-2009, 11:30 PM

It actually does work in Open Office, that is the way the pop up copy window works in BW8, so you're not missing anything.

SkipB
01-22-2009, 09:22 AM
There is a discussion of the way the copy function works in this thread > http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3467
There are screen shots of how to set the options window. You can select an undefined option and edit it for your preferences, then save it as Open Office. I think the thread is worth reading.