PDA

View Full Version : Word List Selection problem

spitzerpl
01-02-2009, 12:58 PM
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it is a bug, but my problem has to do with the Word List (I'm using BW 7).

When I try to select multiple selections using the control key, it always selects the first word and the word immediately after it.

For instance, suppose I try to select both "Press" and "Presses." I click on Press, then hold down CTRL and click on "Presses." A search is then done on "Press" and "Pressed" rather then "presses." I can highlight three or more consecutive words with no difficulty.

Greg Ward
01-03-2009, 08:23 PM
I'm not replicating your problem. I did a search in the NAU for .press* Then I opened the WLM (Word List Manager) and generated a word list from the highlighted words of the previous search. I then left-click selected the first word and then ctrl-left-click a word further down the list. It highlighted the two I chose. It then properly copied the selection to the other list.

You mention intiating a search. How are you doing this? Please describe your steps to see if we can reproduce the problem.