PDA

View Full Version : Is Bibleworks Shipping Yet?

richardsugg
12-16-2008, 09:31 AM
Just wondering if it's shipping or if all the reviews were from beta testers.

Michael Hanel
12-16-2008, 09:35 AM
Just wondering if it's shipping or if all the reviews were from beta testers.

The latter. You'll hear people crying in the streets when they receive their very own DVD.

spitzerpl
12-16-2008, 10:30 AM
The latter. You'll hear people crying in the streets when they receive their very own DVD.

I'm Looking forward with great anticipation to the day I can become such a public embarrassment.

MBushell
12-16-2008, 07:23 PM
Hi All,

The master disks were sent to the manufacturer last week. They have to make glass masters, and then press samples for us to approve. Our primary concern is disk chatter. We have had a terrible time with finding comanies to produce CDs that work on newer high speed drives without excessive vibration. So we have to check that. If they pass we'll give the goahead for mass production. Rick tells me that if there are no hitches that require them to cut new masters, it takes two weeks from submission to shipping. So if all goes well we could be shipping in a little over a week. But there can't be any delays for that to happen and this is a busy time of the year for anything to happen quickly. We appreciate your patience. We worked hard on this and are eager to share the fruits.

God bless,
Mike

richardsugg
12-16-2008, 07:29 PM
Mike,

Thanks for the update. I have no doubt that it will be worth the wait, and I'm looking forward to ording bw8!

Thanks for y'all's hard work :)

-- Richard