PDA

View Full Version : BW 7 Holdup

spitzerpl
12-02-2008, 12:14 PM
On Nov 20th I put in an order for the BW 7 to BW 8 option. My understanding was the BW 7 would ship now and then I would get BW 8 when it was released. However the tracking page still says it is processing. I've sent a couple of of emails and called a couple of times but have never received a reply. The FAQs say that orders normally ship the next business day. I know that Bibleworks is busy with version 8. Has anyone else ordered this packet and recieved it already? My thought is that they wouldn't have offered the option to get 7 know and 8 later if they were unable to fulfill the orders, so I'm thinking their may be something wrong with my order. However I can't seem to get ahold of anyone to make sure. My primary concern is that I don't want my version 8 order to get messed up. Anyone have any suggestions on how I might get this resolved?

Mark Cannon
12-02-2008, 08:49 PM
I'm sorry to read about the difficulty you are having. I will look into your order when I get to the office tomorrow morning.

Most orders are shipped in one to two business days. An order for BibleWorks 7 placed on the afternoon or evening of November 20th. would be shipped on the following business day after the order was downloaded and sent on to our fulfillment house. Thus it is likely that the BibleWorks 7 portion of your order shipped on Nov. 24th.

It would be helpful to receive your order number as well via an email message to my attention at training@bibleworks.com.

Yes, it has been a busy time for us with the release of BibleWorks 8. A good portion of our staff was away for the recent Evangelical Theological Society and Society of Biblical Literature meetings. This coupled with the recent holiday weekend has created a bit of a backlog for us on the email front, but I should be able to get to the root of the matter tomorrow.

spitzerpl
12-03-2008, 10:49 AM
For anyone reading this thread I wanted to let you know that this issue was resolved promptly by Mark the next morning. I appreciate the help and look forward to getting my copy soon!