PDA

View Full Version : Viewing in the Analysis Window

jmbpastor
11-05-2008, 06:41 PM
Hello my friends! I have another question. I don't think my eyes were playing tricks on me either... Here it is:

When I opened a second BW7 on my computer (I was trying to study two different passages at once) I was surprised to see that in the analysis window when hovering over some word (in the greek) the entire list of lexiconical entries were present. I loved this! I hate to switch between the resource summary window and the analysis (I usually open the resource window separately anyhow) but when by accident closing and then reopening the second bible works program all my fonts, etc were switched to my first initial load settings. I had been running these two programs on my laptop (just using the sleep mode) for some time now... Was I just dreaming or is it indeed possible to view the entire list of lexiconical entries for a certain word in the analysis window? I am almost sure that this is indeed what I was seeing right before I closed my second program.

Also - is their an easy way to save different style settings perhaps in the init folder so that I can in the future save two seperate layouts that I would be able to choose from depending on the type of work that I am doing?

Thanks again in advance. :)

Sincerely - John

MGVH
11-05-2008, 09:50 PM
All Greek (but not Hebrew) lexicons can be set to display in the Analysis window/tab.
From the menu: Tools > Options > Option Flags > General Greek Options > "Show entries from all Greek Lexicons in Analysis Window"

jmbpastor
11-06-2008, 12:12 PM
Thank you! That is great! By the way... the hamburger looks good too! :)