PDA

View Full Version : Robertson window trouble

plgrmsprgrs
09-12-2008, 09:25 AM
Greetings all - Long time BibleWorks user, first time poster. I have v.6.0.012r, and for some reason my Robertson window has begun to disappear behind the main window whenever I try to scroll through the results window (or do anything else in the main window). In other words, Robertson won't stay on top of the main window whenever I click something in the main window. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks!

Kyle

Michael Hanel
09-12-2008, 09:42 AM
Greetings all - Long time BibleWorks user, first time poster. I have v.6.0.012r, and for some reason my Robertson window has begun to disappear behind the main window whenever I try to scroll through the results window (or do anything else in the main window). In other words, Robertson won't stay on top of the main window whenever I click something in the main window. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks!

Kyle

I can't remember if BW6 has this option as well, but in BW7, if you right click on the title bar of the Robertson window you should pull up a menu that has an option to "Make Desktop Window". If you don't want the window to be hidden when you're using BW, you would want that unchecked. If this option doesn't even show up in BW6, then I guess I'm not sure of a fix. :)

plgrmsprgrs
09-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Michael,

That did the trick. Thought I'd already explored the title bar. I must have inadvertently toggled that command. Amazing how upsetting a simple thing like that can be to one's work flow. Anyway, thanks much for the response.

Kyle