PDA

View Full Version : glitch in copy editor?

mnaah
08-20-2008, 06:36 AM
g'day all,

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or I'm just abusing the way that bibleworks is intended to run. I use a widescreen vista laptop with word 2007 and BW7 running side by side. Usually I work in the word window and use the mouse over to bring up resource information in BW7 while its not the active window.

This afternoon, while working with Luke, I brought up the passage in question in the browse window by typing the reference in the search window (Luke 23 26-31 -> bringing up multiple versions of course) and then moving back to the word window. I then used the copy editor window (ctrl-shift-b) to copy the passage from the GNT. When I started to use the mouse over in BW, the first verse (v. 26) worked fine, but every other verse after that didn't. What I think has happened was that the browse window reset to a single verse (in the multiple versions) but the browse window didn't refresh.

Is it the way that i'm using it, or is it a glitch?

cheers,

dan
________
BEAUTIFUL GIRL (http://www.fucktube.com/video/37653/pov-blowjob-beautiful-girl-swallows-down-a-thick-load)

Mark Eddy
08-23-2008, 10:25 AM
Since no one else responded, let me try. Your discription of the problem does not give enough information to know exactly what is going on (a few steps/key strokes seem to have been left out of your description). The verse list history in BW saves only the first verse of a search. So, e.g., if you searched for Joh 1:1-4, then moved to a different verse either by a new search or by scrolling through the browse window, when you come back to Joh 1:1-4 (e.g. by going back through tabs or using back arows on the command line) since BW saved only the first verse Joh 1:1 you will no longer see the other three verses in the browse window. This does not sound exactly like what you are doing, but I cannot be sure.
As the BW User Forum website says: official support requests should be made here (http://www.bibleworks.com/support.html). You may wish to go there for help on this one, and be sure that you include all the steps of what you are doing, so they can text at which step BW is not performing as you expect it to perform.
Mark Eddy