PDA

View Full Version : Lexical/Grammatical Browser Bug

Dogfish Jones
06-16-2004, 03:35 PM
I've noticed that when you are in multiple-version mode and open the Lexical Grammatical (L/G from now on) browser window and change verses, the browser will not bring up the verse you opened it with.

Let me explain it this way: once you have opened the L/G browser and begin scrolling through various verses, when you come back to the verse you started with, it will not bring up that verses respective entries. Make sense?

Here's an example:
I'm looking at Rev 20:5 and open the L/G browser. It displays all available entries for Rev 20:5. Now scroll through verses 6-8. The L/G changes to the respective verse each time. Now scroll back to verse 5. Whoops - still showing verse 6! Go on to verse 4 - yep, there's verse 4. Go back to verse 5. Whoops - still showing verse 4!

Just thought I'd bring this to everyone's attention.

Joe Fleener
06-17-2004, 09:49 AM
I followed the example given exactly as shown and then with another passage and was not able to dublicate the "bug."

Is anyone else?

Dogfish Jones
06-17-2004, 12:13 PM
I followed the example given exactly as shown and then with another passage and was not able to dublicate the "bug."

Is anyone else?as an update, I copied this post into an email to tech support who were able to replicate the "bug" and informed that, in fact, it was a "bug." They sent it on to the programmers to be checked and corrected.

Dogfish Jones
07-02-2004, 09:26 AM
just wanted to bring this back to the attention of the BW folks. This is still a problem.