PDA

View Full Version : Will Bibleworks 7 Run On New Computer?

mhl6493
07-26-2008, 04:23 PM
I'm thinking seriously about purchasing a new Gateway T-6836 laptop. I notice that it runs Vista 64-bit instead of 32-bit. I don't know much of anything about technical computer stuff, but from what little bit I've read on the Internet, some programs won't run on the 64-bit format.

My question is, if I were to buy this computer, will I have any problems running BW 7 on it? If I will, then I'll pass on it and get something else. I don't want to take any chances with my BW!

Thanks for your time!

Gilbert Salinas
07-27-2008, 09:37 AM
I'm thinking seriously about purchasing a new Gateway T-6836 laptop. I notice that it runs Vista 64-bit instead of 32-bit. I don't know much of anything about technical computer stuff, but from what little bit I've read on the Internet, some programs won't run on the 64-bit format.

My question is, if I were to buy this computer, will I have any problems running BW 7 on it? If I will, then I'll pass on it and get something else. I don't want to take any chances with my BW!

Thanks for your time!

I'm running Vista Ultimate 64bit with Bibleworks 7. It works great!!! Just remember to get the Vista Patch from Bibleworks downloads, and the rest is OK.

Gil Salinas

mhl6493
07-28-2008, 02:25 PM
Thanks, Gilbert. It's good to know that I shouldn't have any issues. I appreciate your input!