PDA

View Full Version : For my Hebrew Teacher

dbielby
06-21-2008, 11:14 PM
Many of you probably have a dilemma like mine. I don't have a lot of expendable income, and my Hebrew tutor is poorer than I am. I have been able to upgrade my laptop and am in the process of installing my BW7.0 onto it. To maintain integrity, I will remove my old BW7.0 on my old laptop, which still works, but is having some problems.

I'm planning to give my Hebrew tutor my old laptop, which will be a dream come true for him. I'm wondering if it is possible, since I don't have enough money to buy another BW7.0 and he doesn't either, to buy an older version...perhaps a 5.0 or 6.0 for a lot less. Is there a way to do that and still be good with the bibleworks people? Does anyone know what are my options?

Mark Eddy
06-23-2008, 11:40 PM
If someone has ceased to use BibleWorks altogether and wants to sell you version 5.0 or 6.0 (the newest edition he owns) for an agree-upon price, that is fine. But anyone who has upgraded to 7.0 cannot sell the earlier version. There was just a notice recently that soon 5.0 will not get techinical support, so all 5.0 users are urged to upgrade to 7.0. So your options are limited.
Mark Eddy