PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Word list manager

peguard
05-22-2008, 04:42 PM
Hi, I need some help with the Word List Manager.

I have tried to create the list of verbs in a range of verses of BHS version using the Word List Manager (WLM). When I got to the 'Create Word List' window; I have selected WTM as the version I want, wrote the range of verses, but when I got to the 'Filter words using' edit control, and try to enter the code *v* or *@v*, I cannot write but hebrew characters!!!! How can I write in western characters and enter the grammatical code?

Thanks.

Another question:
Recently the Resource Summary Window is not working and I don't know why. Before, when you positioned the cursor on a hebrew or greek word, il showed all the references in dictionaries and grammars. Now it is static, does not respond. Why? My computer's operating system is Windows vista.

Thanks again.

Ben Spackman
05-22-2008, 09:43 PM
This works for me, when I enter *@v*. Only verbal forms come through. I'm not sure what you're doing incorrectly, though. Can you post a more detailed step-by-step of what you're doing?

peguard
05-27-2008, 04:08 AM
Thank you Ben.
I still think there is a problem with the program or with my computer. Yesterday I tried again and it worked.
Thank you again.

Pedro Guardiola