PDA

View Full Version : Email response time...

Reactor
03-17-2008, 11:30 PM
Hi guys, I sent an email to support asking a question and haven't heard anything back in a week. Is this normal, or should I send it again? I guess since I'm registered on the forum now I might as well ask it here, but I'm interested in whether email support actually exists before considering the program further.

Thanks.

Adelphos
03-17-2008, 11:48 PM
Hi guys, I sent an email to support asking a question and haven't heard anything back in a week. Is this normal, or should I send it again? I guess since I'm registered on the forum now I might as well ask it here, but I'm interested in whether email support actually exists before considering the program further.

You should send it again. I've never see any major software vendor respond to users faster than the BW team.

Reactor
03-18-2008, 12:58 AM
I've seen guys respond in a matter of seconds, but... I'll send it again ;) Thanks Adelphos.

Dale A. Brueggemann
03-18-2008, 02:11 PM
Hi guys, I sent an email to support asking a question and haven't heard anything back in a week.... I'm interested in whether email support actually exists before considering the program further.

I affirm the comment by Adelphos. I've never see better customer support from any software firm yet. So I suppose your lack of response has some good explanation. Resend the request, but know from at least two of us ol'time users, that BW has really outstanding and responsive customer support.

Incidentally, these forums are often excellent ways to sort out problems rapidly and creatively.