PDA

View Full Version : Help .. Hebrew Vocabulary Flachcard??

johnfb76
02-14-2008, 03:35 AM
Thanks Lord For This Great Program
Because I am intrested in Learning Old Biblical Languages
I Find BibleWorks Is The Optimum I Can Get

But I Have The Next Problem

After I Download BibleWorks 7 & In Full Option From 7 CD's
And When I Go To Use The Vocabulary Flashcard Moudle

The Greek The Vocabulary Is Ok And All the 5393 Words Of The File gntvoc.vrc Is Working Fine And Have A PLayable Sound.

And When I Go To The Folder \BibleWorks 7\init\sounds\Greek\modern\modern.zip And Open It , It Gives Me Only 6361 Wave File With 253 Megabyte In Size. OK

But When I Try To Open The Hebrew Vocabulary in File hotvoc.vrc whish have 8386 Words , it Only Playback 1990 Words

And When I Go To The Folder \BibleWorks 7\Init\Sound\Hebrew\modern\hebrew.zip And Open It , It Gives Me Only 1990 Wave File With 95 Megabyte In Size.
There Is About 6396 Missing Hebrew Playable Words ...????

And I Notice That The Orders Of Freq 19 And Less Is In The Missing 3696 Ones like hyxa.wav qyoa.wav hmva.wav etc...
Can Any One Help Me

Is This Picture Wil Answer Why There The Hebrew Words Are Not Complete

http://www.geocities.com/johnfb76/Flashcard.gif

I Tray To Download The Program Many Times In Full And Custum Mode But.... No Way .. it Still The Same...

Is It From The Source Or

My Copy Of BW7 Is Bad....????

Please Help Any One ..

Peace of Christ

Mark Eddy
02-15-2008, 10:12 PM
Your copy is probably fine. 1990 is very close to 2000. The BibleWorks Help simply mentions the approximate number: 2000. Once you can pronounce all those words, you should not have much difficulty figuring out how to pronounce the rest. God bless your studies.
Mark Eddy