PDA

View Full Version : Copying verses

redmd
02-03-2008, 03:56 PM
Can you tell me how in Bibleworks 7, I could copy multiple verses and then paste them into something else? IE a word processor ect. In my old bible program I could copy a verse from a chapter by highlighting and clicking on copy and continue to do that until I had all the verses I wanted, then I would paste them all in the word processor at one time. But I don't know how to do that with Bible works 7.

BTW, is there any way to copy a discontinuous string of verses (e.g., James 4:1, 3, 7, 9) without the intervening ones?
bobvenum. This is what I want to do!

redmd
02-05-2008, 01:09 PM
I tried what you said; but no go. Iwas only able to copy into my word processor one verse at a time. What I need to be able to do is copy more that one verse at a time to the clipboard.

Adelphos
02-05-2008, 04:01 PM
What I need to be able to do is copy more that one verse at a time to the clipboard.

You can easily copy more than one verse into a word processor or the clipboard. There are several ways to do it. Two quick ones come to mind...

1) Open the copy center and click on "range of verses" and then set your options.

2) From within your word processor hit "shift+ctrl+b" (make sure BW is open) and when the copy dialog shows up, once again just set whatever options you want, including a range of verses.

Adelphos
02-05-2008, 07:38 PM
BTW, is there any way to copy a discontinuous string of verses (e.g., James 4:1, 3, 7, 9) without the intervening ones?

I think so, but I don't remember how. It may be in the help file, or somebody here may pipe up. I can't check it at the moment, but I think I remember somebody demonstrating how to do it on this forum.