PDA

View Full Version : Adding ro Resource Summary

Dan Phillips
12-02-2007, 11:39 AM
The Resource Summary tab may have a wide variety of resources, including the confessions, Calvin and Gill's commentaries, etc.

I'd like to add Robertson's Word Pictures to it.

How? Can't find it in Help.

Adelphos
12-02-2007, 05:52 PM
The Resource Summary tab may have a wide variety of resources, including the confessions, Calvin and Gill's commentaries, etc.

I'd like to add Robertson's Word Pictures to it.

How? Can't find it in Help.

Resources Summary|Grammars|Robertson, Grammar Of The Greek New Testament

You must have some "scholar" in you, not being able to find it and all... :rolleyes:

oops... you ment WORD PICTURES???

I believe that is only available from the menu or the toolbar.

Guess I have some latent "schlar" in me, too.

David O'Dowd
12-03-2007, 04:57 PM
After I installed it "Robertson's Word Pictures" shows under Resources/Miscellaneous...

Adelphos
12-03-2007, 05:40 PM
After I installed it "Robertson's Word Pictures" shows under Resources/Miscellaneous...

He wanted it in the Resources Summary Tab, but as I said, it only appears to be available from the menu or the toolbar.

Dan Phillips
12-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Thanks; I think many of those other resources were user-created. I just don't know why we wouldn't be able to add it to the other resources, if we can have Calvin and confessions and KD and others there.

(Next challenge would be to explain this thread title. I have no idea what "ro" is doing there.... Oh, maybe I meant "Adding TO resource summary"!)

Adelphos
12-03-2007, 11:13 PM
Thanks; I think many of those other resources were user-created. I just don't know why we wouldn't be able to add it to the other resources, if we can have Calvin and confessions and KD and others there.

The reason the other user titles appear and Robertson's Word Pictures do not is because the other titles were built in .chm, or help file, format. Robertson's Word Pictures are not.

This could be done, of course, if somebody wanted to undertake the project, but I'm not sure of the interest quotient versus the time it would take to accomplish this.

Naturally, the BW staff could probably do it fastest of all, but I suspect they have more important things on their plate at present.