PDA

View Full Version : Cross References

cdclayton
11-28-2007, 01:58 AM
I have a question about cross references. I would like to take the First Chapter of Timothy and copy it into Microsoft Word along with all the verses in the cross references. The NAU has this

1:1 Paul, (a)an apostle of (b)Christ Jesus caccording to the commandment of (c)God our Savior, and of (b)Christ Jesus, who is our (d)hope,

I would like some way to copy these references like this

(a)
2 Cor 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, To the church of God which is at Corinth with all the saints who are throughout Achaia:

(b)
1 Tim 1:12 I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because He considered me faithful, putting me into service,

(c)
Tit 1:3 but at the proper time manifested, even His word, in the proclamation with which I was entrusted according to the commandment of God our Savior,

(d)
Col1:27 to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

My ultimate goal would be to have the First Timothy with all the cross references and look at another page to see all those scriptures.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to go about doing this?

Thanks,

Charles