PDA

View Full Version : Default Lexicon in Editor Window

youth_guy_68
09-01-2007, 01:06 PM
I have forgotten a very basic thing: can someone please redirect me to how I can set the default Lexicon in the Editor window. I thought there was a way to set it so that my desired lexicon would appear first over the others I have checked. Is this possible?

Thanks!

arggem
09-01-2007, 02:52 PM
Try right clicking in the Word Analysis window and there you can change the default analysis window Greek and/or Hebrew lexicon.

Is that what you were wanting?

btw...how was the training workshop in the "Holy Land"?

youth_guy_68
09-02-2007, 01:32 PM
Try right clicking in the Word Analysis window and there you can change the default analysis window Greek and/or Hebrew lexicon.

Is that what you were wanting?

btw...how was the training workshop in the "Holy Land"?
YES! That is exactly what I was looking for. I tried 'everything' but that... thank you.

The workshop was great! I have played with BW for about 2-3 years now and just wasn't using near well enough. I attended both the essentials workshop and the 'advanced' workshop and walked away with a ton of help.

Dr.Matt Harmon - NT prof Grace Seminary - did the workshop...and did a fantastic job. I find him easy to learn from (I also had him for my last semester of Greek - so that helped).

All in all - very worthwhile.

arggem
09-02-2007, 05:48 PM
Glad to help!

Next time I'm in WL maybe we can get together and you can show me all the cool stuff you learned! (Although I hear it's dangerous to get together with people that you meet on the internet!--But if Mat says you are OK, then I might chance it.)