PDA

View Full Version : Have you used the BW7 Study Guides?

Glenn Weaver
08-29-2007, 10:21 AM
I would like to get a better feel for how many BibleWorks 7 users have read the Study Guides and watched the Study Guide videos. This will help me to know how helpful they are to BW users.

Thanks!
Glenn

SCSaunders
08-29-2007, 11:51 AM
Big G,

I'm on my way to completing all of them. Plus, once I've read or seen one then I know it's in the library and I often go back to review it.

Please keep these!

Tom D
08-29-2007, 12:51 PM
Glenn:

The poll is 3 or 4 weeks premature for me, in that I have just set about to go through all of the videos, and have now done the first several.

If I say a few - that will hardly reflect my reality - so I am presuming to answer as if I were answering a month from now.

In His service,
Tom D.

jfidel
08-29-2007, 12:52 PM
They were where I started once I installed BW7. I enjoy the approach except when I want to review a particular feature. I have to try and remember under which task that feature was highlighted. Perhaps have an index or inclusion of the features in the online help.

Example: using the KWIC.. under which task is the feature video provided? I can open the KWIC press F1 and get to the online help, but there is no reference to the video. There should be.

Just a thought.

John Fidel

Dale A. Brueggemann
08-29-2007, 10:44 PM
Yes, I went through everyone of them, and sometimes repeated some later when I felt a fresh look would get me going.

youth_guy_68
08-30-2007, 09:29 PM
I used them initially when I upgraded to BW7 and occasionally as I need to 'refresh' my memory on a tool. They are a great resource, in my opinion.