View Full Version : A Bw Nightmare
07-31-2007, 12:12 PM
Last night, I had an odd dream. I dreamed I walked into a local computer store, and they were selling BW 8! "That can't be right, I've beta'd all the last versions, and haven't heard anything about this!" I thought. I picked up the the box, and couldn't see any new features listed. And the upgrade price for the lack of features was much larger than normal. Yet I had to have it, and had no money at all.
Then I woke up, and realized, there is no BW 8 (yet), and when it comes out, it's sure to have plenty of nice new comforting features.
I must seriously have software on the mind to dream about that.
07-31-2007, 04:31 PM
Several possibilities here (Gen 37:19-you can look that up in BW7!):
- Acts 2:15
- Joel 2:28/Acts 2 all over again; we must be close
- Ex 20:17 - thou shalt not covet your software company's unreleased product
- PUAS: Product Upgrade Anticipation Syndrome (I won't mention iPhones, Potters, etc.); breathe in slowly; now breathe out.
- at least you didn't dream about a Mac :D
- It'll be o.k. BW7 is fine for now. But it's good to live on have hope.
the common sense one:
- out in the sun too long
- go get some sleep
07-31-2007, 04:53 PM
I appreciate your dream and I only wanted to say that the first thing that jumped to my mind when I read your post was, "mercy, I have not mastered all that is contained in BW7".:)
By the way, I was on as Millenia05. Still hanging in there with Millenium time.
08-01-2007, 09:35 AM
That was our new beta marketing test. I guess it works!
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.