PDA

View Full Version : Vowel Points?

ddyke
07-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Where did my vowel points go? I nolonger see them.

Dan

jfidel
07-10-2007, 04:22 PM
Try going to the menu/tool/options and under option flags/General Hebrew Options make certain the display vowel points for hebrew text is checked.

John Fidel

SCSaunders
07-10-2007, 04:26 PM
MBushell wrote this awhile back. Give it a try. Be sure to have your cursor in the WTT text window.

I added a toggle to toggle Hebrew vowel points. It will be on the "X" character ("v" is in use). Look for version 14v or later. Not sure when the next post will be - probably a day or two.

Note that you can find a summary of shortcuts by opening hep and doing a search on "shortcut"

Mike

Maybe all you need to do is hit the "x" key.

jdarlack
07-11-2007, 10:36 AM
MBushell wrote this awhile back. Give it a try. Be sure to have your cursor in the WTT text window.
I added a toggle to toggle Hebrew vowel points. It will be on the "X" character ("v" is in use). Look for version 14v or later. Not sure when the next post will be - probably a day or two.

Note that you can find a summary of shortcuts by opening hep and doing a search on "shortcut"

MikeMaybe all you need to do is hit the "x" key.Wow! I can't believe I missed that. Will the wonders of BibleWorks ever cease?

SCSaunders
07-11-2007, 05:53 PM
Wow! I can't believe I missed that. Will the wonders of BibleWorks ever cease?The original thread was so that folks could practice their vowel points. I've tried that a couple of times, removing the points and seeing if I could get anywhere close. Definitely a challenge. :eek:

ddyke
07-15-2007, 09:22 AM
That worked but what is weird is I never turned them off. I just did one of the upgrades and they were gone.

Dan

SCSaunders
07-16-2007, 04:58 PM
... but what is weird is I never turned them off. I just did one of the upgrades and they were gone.

DanThat happened to me a short while back. Chalked it off to Devil Ex Machina and went with jfidel's advice above.