PDA

View Full Version : Psalm 27:13 typos???

yugu
06-24-2007, 02:52 PM
ל€¯וּלֵ֗€¯א€¯ הֶ֭אֱמַנְתִּי לִרְא֥וֹת בְּֽטוּב־יְהוָ֗ה בְּאֶ֣רֶץ חַיִּֽים׃
I have something like the above cited thing when I browsing Ps 27:13 (the accents in all the words are actually fine, the problem is with the first word [לולא] which looks exactly as in the example!!!)
Is it happens to someone else?

Mark Eddy
06-25-2007, 12:29 AM
I'm running exec 18x.14, and it looks fine on my computer. There were issues with this verse last year some time (if I remember correctly) as the programmers played around with how to get the dots above and below the letters of the first word to display properly. You might still have an older version of the bwhebb font on your computer. If you have the latest exec and font patches, you shouldn't have a problem, at least not with windows xp.
Mark Eddy

yugu
06-25-2007, 02:41 AM
Hi Mark,
I'm running the same version as yours on Win2000.
All updates have been done. Perhaps one with the same OS as mine will confirm that bug too...
Sincerely,
Yuri.

SkipB
06-25-2007, 12:55 PM
I had a similar problem. When WTT was updated the fonts were too. Too make the new fonts work, I deleted my Bibleworks Hebrew fonts from font directory via control panel, and BibleWorks reinstalls the newer version when it starts up. If you have not done this give it a try.

yugu
06-26-2007, 01:39 AM
Hi SkipB,
That worked for me too!!!
And also it seems like just now I'm able to see all the improvements, BWStaff has done with the fonts...
Thank all of you a lot friends,
Yuri.

djconklin
07-04-2007, 10:16 AM
I deleted my Bibleworks Hebrew fonts from font directory via control panel,

How did you do that?!? I just tried and it wants to modify (add or remove databases), repair, or take out the whole program!

Can't I just go into the file folder and delete the fonts?

BibleWorks reinstalls the newer version when it starts up.

From where? The CD's or dl'd?

Andrew Fincke
07-04-2007, 11:20 AM
אורי היקר,
הפיסוק שלי בסדר. אתה בטוח כי היננן אותיות כושיות אשר מופיעות במסך שלך?ה
בברכה

Mark Eddy
07-04-2007, 06:14 PM
How did you do that?!? I just tried and it wants to modify (add or remove databases), repair, or take out the whole program!

Can't I just go into the file folder and delete the fonts?

You don't want to delete the fonts from the BibleWorks folder. You want to delete the old Bibleworks fonts from Windows. That's why you delete them through the Windows Control Panel.

From where? The CD's or dl'd?
After you delete the bwhebb font in Windows, you install the bwhebb font that is in the BibleWorks folder into the Windows fonts folder. So you don't have to do anything with a CD.
Does this help?
Mark Eddy