PDA

View Full Version : Burgon's Last Twelve Verses Of Mark

Adelphos
06-15-2007, 04:57 PM
I have John Burgon's "The Last Twelve Verses Of Mark" in PDF format. This is the only fully searchable electronic form of this text extant, as I typed in the whole book myself.

In any case, if someone wants to put this in CHM format for BW, let me know and I can send you the PDF and/or the DOC, RTF files for you to convert.

Note: I will still retain the copyright on this, (and the copyright must appear on the CHM title page), but I will allow it to be distributed freely in CHM format for BW ONLY.

Contact me via email from my weblink below.

BibleReader
08-12-2013, 01:41 PM
It might be doable from the RTF file. Let me know if you still need help with this.

I have John Burgon's "The Last Twelve Verses Of Mark" in PDF format. This is the only fully searchable electronic form of this text extant, as I typed in the whole book myself.

In any case, if someone wants to put this in CHM format for BW, let me know and I can send you the PDF and/or the DOC, RTF files for you to convert.

Note: I will still retain the copyright on this, (and the copyright must appear on the CHM title page), but I will allow it to be distributed freely in CHM format for BW ONLY.

Contact me via email from my weblink below.