PDA

View Full Version : Deleted Updates

hudsonhauck
05-30-2007, 05:03 AM
Greetings!

I have deleted some updates in the past (i.e. for the Korean Bible) that I would now like to have not deleted to help a friend set it up.

This raised a bigger question of how do I "undelete" / restore deleted patches? Is there a way?

Thanks!

Steve Watkins
05-30-2007, 07:04 PM
I believe that you can simply "Check for Updates" as usual, and any that you currently don't have will be displayed. Also, updates are cumulitive, so whatever patch or version is offered will include all previous updates.

alpha0r
05-31-2007, 11:52 AM
Greetings!

I have deleted some updates in the past (i.e. for the Korean Bible) that I would now like to have not deleted to help a friend set it up.

This raised a bigger question of how do I "undelete" / restore deleted patches? Is there a way?

Thanks!

hudsonhauck,

Check for updates as usual. After Bibleworks is done connecting with the server and says 'no new updates' go to the 'options' drop down menu and check 'show downloaded patches.' Now look though the list and check the KOR update then click 'Apply Selected Updates.' This should fix your problem.

SCSaunders
05-31-2007, 01:30 PM
hudsonhauck,

Check for updates as usual. After Bibleworks is done connecting with the server and says 'no new updates' go to the 'options' drop down menu and check 'show downloaded patches.' Now look though the list and check the KOR update then click 'Apply Selected Updates.' This should fix your problem.Excellent! I know that I'm going to need to do this someday. Maybe not for the KOR, but for something else. Thanks for the tip.

hudsonhauck
06-07-2007, 04:13 AM
Excellent! Thank you very much! That worked. =)