PDA

View Full Version : Heidelberg Catechism

Eutychus
05-27-2007, 01:17 PM
Does anyone know of a user created database for the Heidelberg Confession, Canons of Dort or the Belgic Confession?

kitwalker
05-28-2007, 11:32 PM
I may be doing something wrong, but whenever I copy those files into my 'c:\program files\BibleWorks 7\databases' folder, Bibleworks won't open.

Are they supposed to be used in conjunction with Bibleworks, as I noticed that these weren't anyway on Michael's blog?

Michael Hanel
05-28-2007, 11:46 PM
I may be doing something wrong, but whenever I copy those files into my 'c:\program files\BibleWorks 7\databases' folder, Bibleworks won't open.

Are they supposed to be used in conjunction with Bibleworks, as I noticed that these weren't anyway on Michael's blog?

I will post a link to a new zip file in a few minutes, but for now, simply edit the confessions.chd file (it's normal text so you can edit it with Notepad or the like)

right now the file as pasquale has it reads:

FILE confessions.chm
ID 1
MENUNAME &Lutheran Resources
MENU Reformation Confessions
DESCRIPTION <b><i>Reformation Confessions
RESOURCE_LANGUAGE_TYPE English
RESOURCE_TYPE Reference
INDEX_FILE confessions.chd
NUMLINKS 0

you want to change this line to
INDEX_FILE confessions.sdx

.chd ending to .sdx

that should fix it.

OR download new file here (http://bibleworks.oldinthenew.org/2007/05/new-module-reformation-confessions.html).

kitwalker
05-28-2007, 11:58 PM
Ok, contrary to what you have said elsewhere Michael, I think you're just perfect! :)

And a big thanks to Pasquale for making them available!!

Eutychus
06-01-2007, 02:48 PM
Mike and Pasquale. Thanks for adding this module. I appreciate it very much. :)

Steve Watkins
06-01-2007, 05:53 PM
Mike and Pasquale. Thanks for adding this module. I appreciate it very much. :)

Ditto - and let me just expand that to include all of the great user-modules that you guys and others have taken the time to put together. Thanks, Michael, for maintaining the blog and list. I know that it all takes a lot of time and effort, and sharing it with the rest of us is a real ministry.