PDA

View Full Version : Elementary Latin Dictionary

Michael Hanel
05-25-2007, 11:24 AM
Latest post (http://bibleworks.oldinthenew.org/2007/05/new-module-elementary-latin-dictionary.html) a great one for Latin lovers. (semper ubi, sub ubi!!)

dribex
01-16-2008, 11:56 AM
In browsing for a Latin Dictionary, I found your posting. Where is it now?
What happened to the user created files? Did I miss something?

Will
ibexdr@yahoo.com

Michael Hanel
01-16-2008, 12:35 PM
In browsing for a Latin Dictionary, I found your posting. Where is it now?
What happened to the user created files? Did I miss something?

Will
ibexdr@yahoo.com

Well the files are still available (theoretically). For some reason (unbeknownst to me) the website is not allowing itself to be accessed. I'll post again whenever it decides to come back.

dribex
01-24-2008, 05:52 PM
Thanks so much. Can I ever get it to open to the exact word? Right now the link just opens to the initial page of Lewis.

Dr Varner :confused:

dribex
01-24-2008, 05:59 PM
I got it to open to the exact lemma. Just highlighting the word rather than just placing my cursor on it.

Thank again so much.

DRV :)

Tony Rich
04-25-2008, 10:22 AM
WAITING THE BIBLEWORKS-BLOG

There are two releases of Latin Dictionary.

After you can open this dictionary from Bibleworks Resources and find this in Latin Resources;

This looks useful, but I'm having trouble with it. I have tried both files and followed your instructions but get the message "Navigation to the webpage was canceled". Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Tony

Michael Hanel
04-25-2008, 10:56 AM
This looks useful, but I'm having trouble with it. I have tried both files and followed your instructions but get the message "Navigation to the webpage was canceled". Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Tony

Right-click the CHM file and go to Properties and there should be an option to unblock the file.

Tony Rich
04-25-2008, 11:15 AM
Excellent! It works fine now. Thanks for your help.

Tony