PDA

View Full Version : German vocab. module

Michael Hanel
05-20-2007, 05:37 PM
A new vocab module is available for download here (http://bibleworks.oldinthenew.org/2007/05/vocab-module-stoy-bibelgriechisch.html).

berniebond
05-20-2007, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the help with publishing, Mike!

Michael Hanel
05-20-2007, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the help with publishing, Mike!

And thank you for making it available for others!

Didymus
05-20-2007, 06:52 PM
Hey Michael,

I normally get all the modules open fine, but for some reason I'm not getting this vocab file to work. I clicked on the link on your blog and instead of downloading a file it opened up a .vrt document. I copied it into my init subdirectory in BibleWorks 7 beside my Futato and Wallace vocab, but nothing.

I'm probably just forgetting something, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks again for all you do.

:confused:

Michael Hanel
05-20-2007, 07:08 PM
Hey Michael,

I normally get all the modules open fine, but for some reason I'm not getting this vocab file to work. I clicked on the link on your blog and instead of downloading a file it opened up a .vrt document. I copied it into my init subdirectory in BibleWorks 7 beside my Futato and Wallace vocab, but nothing.

I'm probably just forgetting something, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks again for all you do.

:confused:

you were good to save it to the init directory. In BibleWorks open the Vocab Module, then File, Import. That should open the file for you.