PDA

View Full Version : Problem with answers in Futato's Hebrew Grammar

kitwalker
05-09-2007, 12:01 AM
I'm having problems seeing the answers to the exercises in Futato's Bibleworks Basic Hebrew Grammar.

You can view some by hovering over the links but when you go further down the page you eventually cannot see the answers at all.

For example, when I go to Adjectives (8) and then Practice (5), I can view the answers down to section C but any further and they are lost.

Is it just me or does someone else have the same problem? Is there another program I can view the files in?

Mark Eddy
05-10-2007, 01:00 AM
It's not just you. I have the same problem here. It seems that BW wants to put the popup answers in the same place on the page, so when you scroll lower in the page the answers still display at the top of the page, which you can no longer see, because it has disappeared off the top of the screen. If you maximize the Futato window, you can see more of the answers, but I suggest you explain the problem to tech support, and they might be able to fix it. It definitely can't be used as is, unless you have a really big screen.

Mark Eddy

kitwalker
05-10-2007, 04:51 AM
Thanks for that Mark, it reassures me that I'm not missing something. I'll email the Bibleworks staff.

It's pretty frustrating considering that the answers aren't available anywhere else in the file! :(

kitwalker
05-10-2007, 07:10 PM
For those interested, Bibleworks staff quickly responded with the following:

'The condition you reported is a known issue, related to the behavior of Internet Explorer 7. As a workaround, if it is possible to you to revert to IE 6, the answers will appear near the mouse cursor, where they belong. This is a known issue with Internet Explorer 7, and one for which a solution has not yet been reached. We regret that this is, at present, a problem, and hope to arrive at a solution for this problem in the future.'