PDA

View Full Version : Novum Testamentum Analyses - New Module

pasquale
05-06-2007, 06:27 AM
-----------------

MEJ Buijs
05-06-2007, 06:24 PM
Dear Pasquale,

Looks like you've once again come up with a treasure for all of us out here! If this is what it sounds like, a morphological database for the latin of the Vulgate NT, that would be just lovely to have.

Only thing is, I don't seem to be able to open the zip file! Anyone else have this problem?

I can't wait to actually see this module of yours in action, though...

Michael Hanel
05-06-2007, 06:35 PM
Dear Pasquale,

Looks like you've once again come up with a treasure for all of us out here! If this is what it sounds like, a morphological database for the latin of the Vulgate NT, that would be just lovely to have.

Only thing is, I don't seem to be able to open the zip file! Anyone else have this problem?

I can't wait to actually see this module of yours in action, though...

Delete your file and re-download. His zip file did work for me, but sometimes it seems the downloads don't work properly.

SCSaunders
05-06-2007, 06:43 PM
A new module, I don't know if it usefull.Thanks for all your hard work! I'm still in pig latin, not latin latin. But someday .... maybe.

Delete your file and re-download. His zip file did work for me, but sometimes it seems the downloads don't work properly.
2nd time worked for me too.

MEJ Buijs
05-06-2007, 07:17 PM
Michael - your advice proved sound, in the end (ittalta tabta). My thanks.

Pasquale - I see it's not quite a morphological database for bibleworks yet, looks like this could be quite a useful tool in the meanwhile. Once again my thanks for putting it together.

As for pig latin, Quid ridet da vita bovi non licet bono Jovi.

SCSaunders
05-07-2007, 06:45 AM
As for pig latin, Quid ridet da vita bovi non licet bono Jovi.Something about giving a quid to Bon Jovi?:confused:

MEJ Buijs
05-07-2007, 04:50 PM
My mistake there - should be quis ridet.

Whoever laughs at David Bowie isn't worh Bon Jovi...